[Cortina-list] O-rings

Lou Weinert enfohead at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 9 20:55:57 UTC 2017

Purchased some gas tank o-rings from the owner's club and am not happy with them. Being that I live near San Francisco I opted to not go the The Castro to look for sizable rubber rings lest I find myself in a compromising position. A safer bet would be to ask this formidable list.
Any thoughts on a good supplier?
The OC sold a flat ring. Looks like the old ring is square in its cross section. The tanks have more of a groove- so I'm thinking a straight-up traditional o-ring should do the job. lou weinert
415.601.6744
https://vimeo.com/channels/misterlou