[Cortina-list] Mk1 Escort FS in UK

Peter Pentz peter.pentz at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 13:51:57 UTC 2017

Mike,
Yes it does look like a Janspeed manifold.
Not sure on the crossflow if the 1300 versus 1600 has the same port layout,
and if the block hights are significantly different.
Perhaps Mr McCoy could tell you.

A warning to anyone thinking of buying this car - those pretty rectangular
headlights are absolutely pathetic, and replacement units are nearly
impossible to find. The later grill with round headlights is readily
available though, and the conversion is simple to do.

Peter Pentz
Campton Hills, Illinois, USA