[Cortina-list] Alan Mann Escort.

Bruce Miles BMiles at miles.co.nz
Tue Feb 7 09:22:02 UTC 2017

Recently I read an article on a Alan Mann Escort in the US that the owner had decided to sell.Cant remember if it was on here on not.
If it was can you point me to how to reread the the article.
Kind Regards

Bruce Miles
The information contained in this email message and accompanying attachments is CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION, intended for the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this document is strictly prohibited. If you have received this document in error, please immediately notify us by return mail and destroy the original document. Thank you.