[Cortina-list] Ford Popular located in Gilbert, Lousiana, USA

tuikid tuikid at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 02:00:10 UTC 2017

If it's a 48 Anglia, it should have the flat grill and 8 HP Engine.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A
-------- Original message --------From: r_woolner--- via Cortina-list <cortina-list at lotus-cortina.com> Date: 2/3/17  2:23 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: cortina-list at lotus-cortina.com Cc: r_woolner at mcttelecom.com Subject: Re: [Cortina-list] Ford Popular located in Gilbert, Lousiana, USA