[Cortina-list] mpg's

Peter Pentz peter.pentz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 01:56:31 UTC 2016

You guys never fail to amaze me ......
Personally I couldn't give 2 cents as to how mucking around with an O2
sensor on a Pontiac (?!) has anything to do with matters Cortina, let alone
Fomoco. It's not even a related product !

This is not a general motoring / gearhead forum, if you don't have anything
Cortina / Fomoco relevant to say guys, don't say it !
Is anyone monitoring this forum ?

Just my 2 cents.

BTW - still busy repairing the damage to my race Scort Twincam - why do I
keep on torturing myself with doing body repairs myself ?

Peter Pentz
Campton Hills, Illinois, USA