[Cortina-list] DCOE Accelerator pump

cortina-list at lotus-cortina.com cortina-list at lotus-cortina.com
Tue Jun 30 23:12:50 UTC 2015

John,
	I followed the unfolding story of your problem with the DCOE, and
couldn't think of anything that you could have done that hadn't already
been put forward.  I am happy to learn that you have your problem solved.
	In an ironic, off topic twist, I am presently putting epoxy on the main
jet wells of a Rochester 4 barrel carb.  They have always been notorious
for leaking, and the only solution for this problem was to pull the carb
apart, clean the affected area with a Dremel brush, lightly hammer the
lip, and then apply the epoxy.  It would be an easier fix if a person
could get the epoxy into the seam between the the carb and the steel
plug, but it is too risky.
Bob
Comox BC