[Cortina-list] DCOE Accelerator pump

cortina-list at lotus-cortina.com cortina-list at lotus-cortina.com
Tue Jun 30 21:35:11 UTC 2015

Wink,

You were absolutely correct it wasn't a blockage it was a leak. For some reason i neglected to see that a lead plug had come out of one of the passages! I could have sworn I checked them all out fairly well.

To insure that it will never happen again I tapped the passage with a 6 32 tap and screwed in a really small set screw.

Thanks to everyone for trying to help but Wink gets the prize today!

John
Las Vegas