[Cortina-list] DCOE Accelerator pump

cortina-list at lotus-cortina.com cortina-list at lotus-cortina.com
Sun Jun 28 21:15:36 UTC 2015

Wink,
I switched the pump between the two and it didn't solve anything.

I'm thinking maybe one of the seats in the check valves with the ball bearing and weights is allowing air past it so the pump isn't sucking fuel out of the bowl as it should. I'll try blocking those off and see if it will pull the fuel into the pump.

I'll report back!

Sent from my iPhone