[Cortina-list] DCOE Accelerator pump

cortina-list at lotus-cortina.com cortina-list at lotus-cortina.com
Sun Jun 28 17:46:45 UTC 2015

You're on the right track with the check valve in the bottom of the float
chamber, it's the most likely to get clogged after lengthy periods of non
use. It should seal completely to stop the gas from returning to the float
bowl when the accelerator pump is depressed.
Did you take it out to blow through it?
--
wink.

--