[Cortina-list] DCOE Accelerator pump

cortina-list at lotus-cortina.com cortina-list at lotus-cortina.com
Sun Jun 28 16:54:11 UTC 2015

One of the accelerator pumps on my Locort isn't squirting. I pulled it apart and can't find anything wrong. The car has been sitting for over 20 years so I'm sure something is clogged or missing. I've blown out all the passages and both check balls and weights are where they should be. The one way jet in the bowl seems to function correctly so I'm looking for suggestions!

I read somewhere that there is a third check ball somewhere that works with the jet in the bowl but I can't find it on any of the diagrams.

At this point any help would be appreciated because I almost to the point of keeping the top cover and throwing it off a cliff!

Thanks

John (Las Vegas)

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone