[Cortina-list] Rust sometimes sleeps

cortina-list at lotus-cortina.com cortina-list at lotus-cortina.com
Fri Jun 26 03:49:36 UTC 2015

The rust basically disappears. It leaves some black residue that comes off with steel wool. Chrome bits, like...uh...sockets that you might've left under your car for 6 months...just sayin', the rust is gone and leaves pits.
Gonna try some really corroded bits next. lou weinert
415.601.6744
https://vimeo.com/mrlou