[Cortina-list] Girling hate

cortina-list at lotus-cortina.com cortina-list at lotus-cortina.com
Thu Jun 25 21:39:27 UTC 2015

Never used Wilwood MC's, but another option If you don't care about an original look is CNC.  I've had CNC masters on my car for the last 20 years, and they have been great.

Their business started around using Girling castings, so when they brought their castings in-house, they maintained interchangeability.   The only thing to consider is that their outlet is on the front, so you'd have to redo your brake line.

Numerous options on bore size, too.

Ben

Sent from Ben's iPhone