[Cortina-list] Fuel Pump

cortina-list at lotus-cortina.com cortina-list at lotus-cortina.com
Wed Jun 24 04:28:07 UTC 2015

Lou,

You probably could go to NAPA and get one, if you just knew what application
to ask for.  I checked RockAuto, looked at Cortina's, and Pinto's and got
nothing.  I made some gaskets for them in the past.  Some parts guys are
pretty cool, and will let you look through their inventory to try to match
something up, if you ask  Rock Auto had Pinto fuel pumps, none with glass
bowls though.

Good Luck,

Jon