[Cortina-list] MkII Estate

cortina-list at lotus-cortina.com cortina-list at lotus-cortina.com
Mon Jun 22 03:18:19 UTC 2015

           There's one a couple of hours from here for sale for $500/offer.
Needs work,but didn't appear to have any major rust.

                                     - doug M (Eureka,CA)

---- cortina-list at lotus-cortina.com wrote:
> Not a bad car although that rust is scary. All positive comments on BaT, weird.
Phil in SD

---- cortina-list at lotus-cortina.com wrote:
> Saw this on eBay. Complete and mostly decent, but there is rust to be dealt with.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201372598335

I’m not in the market, unfortunately—just thought someone on the list might be interested or want to discuss.

Steve Wilson
West Jefferson NC
MkII Deluxe 4dr

Cortina-list mailing list