[Cortina-list] Belt tension

cortina-list at lotus-cortina.com cortina-list at lotus-cortina.com
Thu Jun 18 20:44:15 UTC 2015

Many Burton kits are sold on the what if basis but for road use and expensive insurance policy IMHO.
Brendan

Sent from
Brendan Morrissey.

On 18 Jun 2015, at 21:44, cortina-list at lotus-cortina.com wrote:

Lou,

It is the hassle, and knowing that there would have to be a better way, that makes me think $750 would be well worth it if the pump ever had to be replaced.  My first Lotus Cortina had a water to oil leak from the water pump when I bought it.  The original owner was simply coping with it by running oil instead of water.  Had I known there was a better way to go at the time I probably would have taken it.

Jon
----- Original Message ----- From: <cortina-list at lotus-cortina.com>