[Cortina-list] Belt tension

cortina-list at lotus-cortina.com cortina-list at lotus-cortina.com
Thu Jun 18 19:44:30 UTC 2015

Lou,

It is the hassle, and knowing that there would have to be a better way, that
makes me think $750 would be well worth it if the pump ever had to be
replaced.  My first Lotus Cortina had a water to oil leak from the water
pump when I bought it.  The original owner was simply coping with it by
running oil instead of water.  Had I known there was a better way to go at
the time I probably would have taken it.

Jon