[Cortina-list] Utterly off-topic shipping question.

cortina-list at lotus-cortina.com cortina-list at lotus-cortina.com
Sun Jun 14 05:36:06 UTC 2015

     John, (WHAT John?)

          On the same note,I'll be heading to Richmond/Norfolk,VA,
in mid/late September,& will have some room in the rental truck.
I'm planning on selling off all of my MKII Cortina stuff,plus four
1500 rebuildable engines.
        If I can help/anyone's interested,please call me.

                                       - Doug M. (Eureka,CA - 707 445-3354)