[Cortina-list] Utterly off-topic shipping question.

cortina-list at lotus-cortina.com cortina-list at lotus-cortina.com
Sat Jun 13 17:20:01 UTC 2015

I can really, REALLY use this:

http://www.ebay.de/itm/121609966665

(for those who don't want to click through it's a complete set of
light-gray C5-series Audi RS6 Avant Recaro seats, of course the whole
mess is in Germany, my US-market slushbox S6 Avant is currently getting
a 3-pedal swap and likely to be in the household a while...)

Some of you on this list are a little more adept at international
shipping than I, and I'm just wondering about options.

Cortina content: more than happy to consider consolidating a bunch of
stuff in a single shipment to a single consignee somewhere on the West
Coast if anyone needs to bring over Euro Ford bits or whatever else...

John.