[Cortina-list] Replacement Windscreen

cortina-list at lotus-cortina.com cortina-list at lotus-cortina.com
Fri Jun 12 14:33:26 UTC 2015

Hello all,
I am about to order a new windscreen from Ricky Evans Motorsport. I was unable to find one stateside. If anyone wants one the shipping costs to San Jose will be the same for one or more as Dan stated in his email to me. I will probably choose to pick them up at San Jose International. Give me a call if interested.

John
408-497-3265

Hi John, The screen price is £120 and below I have put some delivery options, notthe cheapest I am afraid Cost door to airport only will be £242.00Cost door to door will be £417.00 It is worth noting you could put a few screens in the box and theshipping cost won’t change. Sea freight might get shipping down to around £200 but it is to the portonly and takes quite a while. Please not the shipping costs don’t include and local duties or taxes. Look forward to hearing from you.
ThanksDan   Ricky Evans Motorsport Ltd Unit 11, Roman ParkClaymore , Tame Valley Ind EstTamworth Staffs B77 5DQ