[Cortina-list] 69 Mk2 GT Struts

cortina-list at lotus-cortina.com cortina-list at lotus-cortina.com
Thu Aug 6 00:48:13 UTC 2015

Gents;
        a bit off topic but probably on a lot of your minds.
I'm on the 3rd or 4th day of Windows 10,( after mind numbing Win 8.1) Since
this an OS we'll all be learning at the same time I'd like to suggest a
sub-forum within our group, (Brer Woolner permitting), for the purpose of
passing on neat features as we discover them.  Over the years we've passed
on a wealth of knowledge to each other, met many and made friends of all.
I'd like expand our friendship using this topic. Windows 10 has suggested a
name since I see something called Cortana is already a Win 10 program.
Your thoughts gentlemen?
(there maybe a lady lurking so I should include her;-)
--
wink

--

*Winkster*