[Cortina-list] 69 Mk2 GT Struts

cortina-list at lotus-cortina.com cortina-list at lotus-cortina.com
Tue Aug 4 13:48:34 UTC 2015

What I was attempting to point out in my 1st email on this subject is that you do not need to your struts to the company making or supplying coil over kits. Either you can do the work yourself or get your local friendly machine shop to remove the  spring supports and weld on a coil over tube support ring in its place. The reason we went to heavy wall tubes or the struts was do due struts snapping off just above the hub axle.
You can order all the coil over parts from AFCO including springs.
Gerald Elliott