[Cortina-list] 69 Mk2 GT Struts

cortina-list at lotus-cortina.com cortina-list at lotus-cortina.com
Mon Aug 3 18:18:10 UTC 2015

Scott,

Good luck with your search.  Out of curiosity, what is the company?  Maybe
you
could respond with a link to their offering.

Jon in AZ

Original email:
-----------------
From:  cortina-list at lotus-cortina.com
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 10:53:28 -0700
To: cortina-list at lotus-cortina.com
Subject: [Cortina-list] 69 Mk2 GT Struts

Hello listers,
I've been lurking here for a long time but rarely post,
My cortina is used almost only for track days and I am thinking of going
with a
coil over set up on all 4 corners.  The company that does the coil over set
up
needs front struts to use to build the coil over "kit". I think I would
like to
keep my original struts just in case I want to go back to an original set
up.
Does anyone here on the list have a pair of front strut assys. from a 1969
Cortina GT that are useable as base for this build? The inserts don't have
to be
any good they just use the "casing" and the stub axle.
Cheers,
Scott in So. Cal.

Sent from my iPhone, sorry for any typos :-)

Cortina-list mailing list
Cortina-list at lotus-cortina.com