[Cortina-list] BAT

cortina-list at lotus-cortina.com cortina-list at lotus-cortina.com
Tue Apr 21 00:13:29 UTC 2015

1966 Ford Cortina GT very rare, original and rust free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|   |
| 1966 Ford Cortina GT very rare, original and rust free!!...1966 Ford Cortina GT very rare rust free car. 1 repaint along time ago. Was just pulled out of longterm 30+ years in dry storage. The gas tank was boiled out,... |
|  |
| View on sfbay.craigslist.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |