[Cortina-list] BAT

cortina-list at lotus-cortina.com cortina-list at lotus-cortina.com
Mon Apr 20 23:58:20 UTC 2015

I just sold that car in Seattle to a guy in SoCal who is obviously flipping it. Pretty rust free car. It will need new tires and wheels for sure. The engine ran pretty well, but not super strong.

I just did the brakes all around with new masters and slaves. Used fuel tank since the old one was a sieve.

Overall not a bad car, but worth $10.5k? I JD it advertised for $8500 with no takers.

Dan in Seattle