[Cortina-list] Drive wheels at the wrong end but interesting nonetheless

cortina-list at lotus-cortina.com cortina-list at lotus-cortina.com
Fri Apr 10 12:55:26 UTC 2015

Gerald,

The reason I asked is that I have been up close and personal with a real, original Ford Festiva Shogun (not to be confused with the Mitsubishi Shogun SUV) in Greg Reynolds' personal garage near Oklahoma City.  Wish I had taken lots of pictures.  It was over in a corner under a tarp.  When Greg showed it to me and explained the project, I wanted one! Greg and Rick Titus collaborated with Chuck Beck on the Shogun project.  Rick is the son of Jerry Titus, and a hell of a car guy himself.

Don Gwynne
Arlington, Texas