[Cortina-list] SoCal Shows

cortina-list at lotus-cortina.com cortina-list at lotus-cortina.com
Fri Apr 3 21:09:41 UTC 2015

Oops sorry fellas my name is Keenan Smith and I'm in SoCal riverside area and I have a 68 deluxe with a 1.6 DOHC and 5 speed and atlas mini rear diff I've have the car sence last June and jumped on your list a few weeks after my purchase and have just followed quietly to learn these cars I'm coming from the xr4ti community

Sent from my iPhone