[Cortina-list] SoCal Shows

cortina-list at lotus-cortina.com cortina-list at lotus-cortina.com
Thu Apr 2 18:27:10 UTC 2015

Hi Phil,
Thanks for the heads up. I'm planning on driving the Anglia to the Queens BC show. May see you there.
Pete S

     On Thursday, April 2, 2015 10:43 AM, "cortina-list at lotus-cortina.com" <cortina-list at lotus-cortina.com> wrote:

 It is heading into the car show season, starting with Fab Fords at Knott's Berry Farm in Buena Park on Sunday, April 19th.

A few of us on the list will attend, me, Ray B, and his brother so far. Any takers out there? Pete S.? John M.?

The following Sunday is The Queen's English show in Van Nuys. On the grass, it is a great venue. I hear it rains free bicycles there too.

Phil in SD

Cortina-list mailing list
Cortina-list at lotus-cortina.com