[Cortina-list] Alloy panels for Mk1 L/C

pete roberts rrkarting at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 25 23:40:38 UTC 2012

The MK1  Club

--- On Tue, 9/25/12, Roger Andriesse <roger4safeguard at msn.com> wrote:

From: Roger Andriesse <roger4safeguard at msn.com>
Subject: [Cortina-list] Alloy panels for Mk1 L/C
To: cortina-list at lotus-cortina.com
Date: Tuesday, September 25, 2012, 2:56 PM

Hi Guys,

Does anyone have a lead on the alloy bonnet, boot and doors , new , repo or used???

FYI, I am rebuilding my '65 RHD race car after a single car crash at Sonoma Raceway (Sears Point) made a dumb error and rolled the car in the carousel, turn six. I walked away without a scratch, the car was not so lucky.

I am thinking of replacing the steel panels with the correct alloy panels, any assistance would be appreciated.

I know the is a set sitting in a storage unit in Texas, I can't remember the owners name.

#543 will be back by May of 2013 after I complete my 12 month suspension.

Regards

Roger Andriesse
1965 L/C RHD Racecar #543