[Cortina-list] Oh well...

Don gwynne dgwynne3 at tx.rr.com
Tue Sep 4 02:15:02 UTC 2012

John,

So are SAAB 900 rear rotors suitable for rear disk conversions on Mk1 Cortina and Mk1 Escorts?

Don Gwynne
Arlington, TX

On Sep 3, 2012, at 6:24 PM, John Miller <jem at milleredp.com> wrote:

> On the rear it's a little different story really, it's a Scorpio rear
> caliper but an early Saab 900 rear rotor and it's all going on (if
> things shape up according to plan) a Toyota 6.7 axle...

And while I'm being so gauche as to reply to my own messages, I might note that I got those Saab 900 rear rotors for $6 each as a result of one of those periodic Amazon pricing accidents.

John.