[Cortina-list] Non-Cortina sightings

JL Fonseca locortjody at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 1 23:55:44 UTC 2012

Funny. I saw a guy in a Forest Green 1600 Capri, at the tire store this week in Watsonville. I gave him my card, and "if you ever want to sell this car.."

Trouble with Capris is.. I feel like I'm supposed to like them more than I do, and feel guilty for not. Sorry to say "The car you always promised yourself" is not the car I always promised *myself*... still... if you squint hard enough.. and think 5.0 with a T-5....