[Cortina-list] No Financial Interest (Doug Thomas)

Bryan Engquist bry2002bmw at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 19:10:44 UTC 2012

Doug,

Nice Job. This brings up a big gripe....ever since Craigslist killed the
sites like "Sitemash", it's not as easy to find out of state stuff on
CL......so what are people doing? You can do "all craigslist" or whatever,
but then you get each listing. Nice thing about sitemash was it put a
thumbnail if there were pictures etc, listed price and all that which made
it nicer, and you could search by area, state, etc etc.

Just curious  (BTW, happy I found my MK1 BEFORE sitemash was killed)

-Bryan