[Cortina-list] MkII GT in Calif.

Steve Wilson stevewilson at skybest.com
Sun Jan 22 22:07:30 UTC 2012

Wondered if anyone had noticed the car below. Does it belong to a list member? This is the kind of ad that might get me in trouble if I weren’t a few thousand miles away.
Steve Wilson
West Jefferson NC

1969 Ford Cortina 1600GT
Date: 2012-01-16, 10:52AM

Hi im looking to sell or trade my 1969 Ford Cortina 1600GT. It needs some tlc but it does run and have lots of extra parts for it. So make me a reasonable offer if interested..Call or text (951)858-9556 for any questions thanks.

  a.. Location: Corona
  b.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Original URL: http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/2802767765.html

this craigslist posting was forwarded to you by someone using our email-a-friend feature - if you want to prevent these, please go to:
http://www.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/te/U2FsdGVkX18yMjQ1NzIyNLDlEgUXCtRVD0VnBOp1A3o-LSOiCsMmUKxMj016exSA11qfrPlVaDKGv4pJZb5gLQ