[Cortina-list] Goodwood 2012 the REAL FACTS

Lotus Cortina Register lotuscortinareg at aol.com
Fri Jan 20 20:24:32 UTC 2012

The LCR has the info for 2013 the 50th anniversary of the Lotus Cortina. and yes the St Mary's Trophy alternates between 50s and 60s cars and this year is for the 50s.

I responded to Norm's post where he thought that there would be a large contigent of LCs on display this year, which is not the case.

Rick
LCR