[Cortina-list] New Shelby Cobra Book - what a bargain

Peter Pentz peter.pentz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 21:58:07 UTC 2012

I know we’re all closet Cobra fans, so here’s something you shouldn’t miss.
Barry Sale at PHP Racengines babysits a genuine 427 Cobra – OMG gorgeous ! Car is being entered for Pebble Beach this year.
I’ll be there for my 5 year annual visit – different subject, different time ............
He showed me a new book that has just come out, written by a fellow out of WI. What a great book and a bargain at $26 and change. Great original photos, some I haven’t seen before.
Shelby Cobra Fifty Years - Colin Comer
$26.40

Peter Pentz