[Cortina-list] We're getting sloppy around here

Team Blitz blitz at teamblitz.com
Fri Jan 13 19:35:12 UTC 2012

John, sent you a PM on that. It's prolly in your spam file! I placed an
order with you. Please let me know if I need to re-send. Norm

>> On Knotts: Doesn't look promising. Not a whole lot of "bones" to exhume
>> out there lately. Find me a pile and I'll be there, if gas doesn't hit
>> $6/gal, that is.
>
> Well, I just robbed the front struts and steering column off a '73 (2.0
> 4-speed, straight but moderate front fender rust) in the North San Jose
> pick-n-pull, it's half-price weekend so I think I've got time to go back
> and get the rear springs and a few other bits if someone else doesn't
> get there first.
>
> John.

Team Blitz, 2-1/2 million Capri parts in 7 warehouses. New, Used,
Restoration, & Racing parts technology for your 1970-78 European-built
Capri. http://www.teamblitz.com