[Cortina-list] We're getting sloppy around here

PHILIP MOLLISON pmolly at megacom.com.au
Fri Jan 13 03:57:24 UTC 2012

Well said John

Not sure about the Aussie Bearings, all we've got left down here are
mines and a few large farms,

Re use of "Oriental" motors , my brother has been bought a SH Lotus Elan
M 100 (Yep a real hair dressers car, fitted an ISUZU)
(Fortunately has keep his Lotus 7 Replica with a 1600 Kent X flow)
All new Elises are fitted a Toyota mill

Phil M
Melbourne
Australia