[Cortina-list] Tell me why I shouldn't

Tim Craig Tim.Craig at invetech.com.au
Thu Jan 12 06:37:44 UTC 2012

The Chinese built 150ft ships with watertight bulkheads 300 years before
anyone else.
Not going down the history, copycat line of chat, only downunder we
put anything that goes good into cars we like and have fun.
I had a mk1 triumph sedan with a Chrysler v8 in it. It was nicknamed
the "dog on lino" for the way it handled. (lino - linoleum, slippery
floor covering)
Tim.