[Cortina-list] Tell me why I shouldn't

Peter Pentz peter.pentz at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 06:08:57 UTC 2012

John,
We all know that Colin got the LoCort wrong in two ways -
1) Attaching the A link to the Diff securing bolts - bad idea, it ripped the studs out the diff housing and destroyed the diff when he oil dropped out ........
2) He didn't keep up with the tire technology of the time, he was too soft on the rear spring rates for newer tire design. Clark drove around the problem, but it ended up (on the tack) being the cars real problem - so soluble, but who knew at the time ........

Peter P.

Sent from my iPad