[Cortina-list] Tell me why I shouldn't

Peter Pentz peter.pentz at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 03:48:05 UTC 2012

Afterthought ............
Before some Smarty Pants points it out .........
A calculator (digital) and a Slide Rule, are actually more related than a Mazda and  Ford - they both use the concept of additive / subtractive approach to multiplication and division, based on Logarithmic calculation.
Perhaps the better analogy would have been Lizard and Mongoose - hell they both got 4 legs right ........
Sorry, is it apparent I detest Japanese, Chinese, and Korean ....... etc. cheap ass car imitations? - oh dear, was that my outside voice again ?
Peter P

Sent from my iPad