[Cortina-list] Water pump pulleys

john mihalich lffr at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 27 17:09:15 UTC 2012

Mike,

First let me say that the TC that I have is out of a Europa. So with that said..... the offset on the X-flow pulleys is about the same as that TC, however, the diameter of the Europa TC pulley is about 20%  smaller that the X-flow.

"Additional data does not always provide answers."

John Mihalich, Jr.
Lotus 61FF28; RMVR #61
Lotus 61FF108; in pieces
Registrar- Lotus Formula Ford Register http://www.lffr.org