[Cortina-list] Trunk floor resurection

Ben Eyes beneyes at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 21 03:31:15 UTC 2012

Thanks Wink,

My wife bought me a little 110V Mig from Eastwood last Xmas....I've been really happy with it.

The mounting flange is being left blank, and I'll use the trunk floor as a template to drill it.  The flange is 6" from the bottom of the tank, so if I did my measurements correctly, it should just BARELY show below the rear valence.

Ben