[Cortina-list] Trunk floor resurection

Ben Eyes beneyes at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 20 21:59:20 UTC 2012

I’ll send out more pics as I get it all cleaned, painted, and the fuel cell in….I just got confirmation today that my fuel cell has shipped.  Fuel Safe quoted me $1,800 for an 18” x 18” x 11” box with a 2-1/4” flange around it.  I found a guy on e-bay who sells aluminum cells in standard sizes, but also does custom tanks based on your drawings.

I contacted him, and he quoted me $400 shipped to my door, and that even included a new fuel sender, and anti-slosh baffles.  I’m excited to see how it turned out  The company is called Broke Dick Racing (I’ll wait for the laughing to die down), if anyone is interested.

Ben