[Cortina-list] Anyone in Viginia?

Lotus Cortina Register lotuscortinareg at aol.com
Sun Feb 19 18:35:23 UTC 2012

There is a good informative book out at the moment by Russell Hayes, Ford Cortina the complete history. ISBN 978 1 84425 988 5 it covers all the Cortina's I to V but has two chapters devoted to Lotus Cortina's. some good pictures and text. Russell was very concerned about getting the details correct for his book and contacted the LCR to clarify quite a few items relating to LCs. the book is availible via Amazon.