[Cortina-list] Wow - Perana featured on Yahoo (Team Blitz)

PHILIP MOLLISON pmolly at megacom.com.au
Wed Feb 8 02:51:23 UTC 2012

Its lunch time in down town Melb Oz Wed Afternoon
You guys break me up

I'll put a longer post later about the days in the60s and 70s when I pit
crewed for my brother

Imagine Bathurst 1000s competing in a Hillman Imp , followed by Morris
1500,  Mazda 1300 and eventually very competitively with a Mazda RX 3

The good old of class racing not just Holdens and Falcons that share
engine, drive train etc, boring BUT I guess not quite boring as racing
around a bowl

It was interesting for him coming down Conrod Strait (before the chicane
was put in) flat out 160ks being passed either side but either a Ford
Falcon GTHO or
the Generals Monaro doing 230ks.

Lunch Time over

Phil M