[Cortina-list] Altamont

winkster winkelmannster at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 19:25:47 UTC 2012

Haven't heard Altamont mentioned for years except on the morning traffic
report.  I know they had a race for sports cars on the oval one year
because I ran my LoCort in it.  The track was so rough the car just bounced
from one peak to another. there was one hole big enough to swallow a Mini.
 It was more like running Baja.  It only happened once, we never went back.
--
wink
ps          My daughter was at that Stones concert.