[Cortina-list] Craigslist Cortina in SF

winkster winkelmannster at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 16:59:46 UTC 2012

No, not mine, although I still have a LHD LoCort and a GT quietly reverting
to the elements in the barn.  The main effort right now is focused on my
Anglia.  The body and paint is finished but it sits without a drive train
until it's warm enough to work in my garage.

Here's a link to some pix taken 3 years ago when work stopped for financial
reasons. I now hope to get it running this coming year.

https://picasaweb.google.com/winkelmannster/AngliaRestoration?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCMilheW25dnvBQ&feat=directlink

Happy New Year All,
--
Wink