[Cortina-list] CA owners

Jon Sherbeck sherbeck at doitnow.com
Sat Dec 29 05:15:09 UTC 2012

It all sounds good to me.  There must be a mfg. who wants 7,500 pieces to be
sure its worthwhile doing, so they will not start until the orders are
there.  In Arizona they will register a vehicle to a plate of the year of
mfg, but finding the plate can be a real problem.  I was actually thinking
of making some plates myself, and taking them down to DMV, and acting like
they were real.  I don't think they should care.
Jon