[Cortina-list] CA owners

Peter Pentz peter.pentz at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 04:40:44 UTC 2012

And I read it that way too.

But I'm going to jump on the bandwagon here, before Norm does  :-)

Allowing these to be used on any vehicle other than a classic of the period
is the biggest BS I've ever heard.  What are you thinking ?
I can see it now - a 2012 BMW Mini Cooper with a sixties style plate. Like
it or not buddy it still isn't classic - it's a piece of modern plastic C..p
!

Just my opinion ..............

Peter Pentz