[Cortina-list] Gotti Wheels

milota at suddenlink.net milota at suddenlink.net
Sun Dec 23 06:16:47 UTC 2012

                          The '69 Cortina MKII wagon that I bought came with a set of
Gotti wheels.I didn't care for them,& thought that they were cheap wheels,
until I cleaned them up,& took a closer look.
                         These are 3piece alloy wheels - Gold centers,Silver spokes-
(5),Gold rim,& a Silver alloy rim.They're 6X14.
                        I'm not sure wether to sell them, keep them,buy two new 185/-
R14 tires,or go with the Lotus Cortina rims that I have in the garage,or use the
near new '68 GT takoff rims that I have.
                     Any ideas?What's the hot street setup for tires for these 3 wheels?

                                                            - Doug