[Cortina-list] New guy!

Jon Sherbeck sherbeck at doitnow.com
Thu Dec 20 07:47:29 UTC 2012

Welcome new Guy, and Happy Holidays to all,

I've had or have a few Minis.  Loved the Purple 1963 997 Mini Cooper.

Fionn,
Does the performance boat circle you are in, use the term "surface piercing
super cavitating propeller?  Or even just "super cavitating propeller"?  Or
do you know of one that does?  I need to know.
Jon